Chat Rats Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designed to keep everybody talking!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  chatrmchatrm  NewsRmNewsRm  

Question for the guys

Go down 
+6
proff_dex
Meech_
Sensei_Bonez
$wc
mr. webster
Mochababy07
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mochababy07
Mochababy07

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Question for the guys Empty
PostSubject: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:02 pm

Is it a turn off to you if the girl you trying to talk to is bold? By bold I mean was the one who called first and asked when ya'll were going to chill. Me myself I think that whole wait a week thing is dumb. If I'm attracted to you I'm going to want to start getting to know you right way. So Do you like a bold girl Or one that is to shy to call you first??
Back to top Go down
mr. webster
Rookie
Rookie
mr. webster

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:16 pm

a combination of both but i wouldnt mind a gurl callin me first. like u said if u like that person y wait. a shy gurl is cool in certain situations but if u 2 shy in a relationship could hinder tha relationship..but yeah i wouldnt mind a bold gurl.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/DanteWebster
$wc
$wc

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:12 pm

I WANT A BOLD GURL... DAT SHY SHIT IS CUTE BUT DAT WAS DA MIDDLE SCHOOL MAYBE HIGH SCHOOL THING.... WRITE A LIL NOTE 2 SUMBODY TELLIN EM U LIKE EM AND ALL DAT TELL DEM 2 WRITE U BACK DAT SHYT IS PETTY NOW... IF U WANT SUMTHIN U BETTA GO FOR IT STR8 UP DONT HESITATE.....MY NIGGA SAID "THOSE WHO WAIT, MASTURBATE." LMAO
Back to top Go down
Mochababy07
Mochababy07

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Not to long ago a person that I liked back in school Came back to town. He came by the church I go to and we exchanged numbers. I was busy so I couldnt call for a couple days. When I did I said joking but serious at the same time When you gonna take me out. He seemed shocked that I asked. He said are you serious? I said Of Coarse I'm serious. I think he didn't like that to much but we kept talking for about a month. Then he just stopped calling and whenever I called him He never got back to me. So I said Fuck it. The other day I was in the mall and I saw my friend Tiffany. He was with her and he was trying to talk to her. He didn't know me and Tiff were close and that she knew about the whole situation. To make a long story short he didn't even speak I just dont understand why. Or maybe he's just a jackass Cool
Back to top Go down
mr. webster
Rookie
Rookie
mr. webster

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:12 pm

he's prolly just a jack ass....cuz a real man wouldnt havereacted tha way he did
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/DanteWebster
Sensei_Bonez
Rookie
Rookie
Sensei_Bonez

Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:59 am

Mochababy07 wrote:
Is it a turn off to you if the girl you trying to talk to is bold? By bold I mean was the one who called first and asked when ya'll were going to chill. Me myself I think that whole wait a week thing is dumb. If I'm attracted to you I'm going to want to start getting to know you right way. So Do you like a bold girl Or one that is to shy to call you first??

<---------LOVEZ A BOLD CHICK Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.soundclick.com/bigpimpinent
Meech_
Rookie
Rookie
Meech_

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:38 am

The world needs more BOLD females..assertiveness is..SEXY
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mechie254
proff_dex
proff_dex

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 1:06 am

me personally i like a bold girl.that just shows me that she likes me and wants 2 get 2 know me.it also shows that she knows wat she wants and she is not afraid 2 go after it.its nice 2 know that a girl will tell me wat she wants.that shows me that when we do actually spend time 2gether and get 2 know each other she wont be shy or quiet.honestly a perfect date 2 me is me and her go out and just tlk and get 2 know 1 another
Back to top Go down
Jared
Jared

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 3:56 pm

Mochababy07 wrote:

to me its a turn on actually..cause I aint gone call you if you dont call me..so yeah..u can call 1st...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kicks4sho
_aggy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 146

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:01 am

I like a bold girl...I hate when some women think the guy should ask everything such as first date when should
we chill shit like that...if u wanna ask...more power to ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/voiceofthanati
since_94
since_94

Number of posts : 57

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyTue May 12, 2009 2:39 am

i like boldness...
i dnt wanna be tha
one callin all tha time...
ima feel like im buggin
and botherin her...
Back to top Go down
Meech_
Rookie
Rookie
Meech_

Number of posts : 172

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm

I like bold. Its fun when your being "attacked" it keeps your on your toes. If she was shy I would be sort of bored but then again I like shy because I like to be the "attacker". Thats another story though. Yes bold is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mechie254
FoxDie
Computer Tech!
Computer Tech!
FoxDie

Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 8:56 am

Bold is ok but I've met some females who were a little bold and it made it seem like they were mad at the world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.empyron.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for the guys   Question for the guys Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for the guys
Page 1 of 1