Chat Rats Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designed to keep everybody talking!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  chatrmchatrm  NewsRmNewsRm  

An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mochababy07
Mochababy07

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-22

An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat Empty
PostSubject: An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat   An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:24 am

Here is mine for today actually I have two So enjoy cheers
Please read bottom to top

bitch ur momma slow ho lame ass bitch dick sucker foot drager

-----------------
Previous message from:mochababy07 -> rejccd
Sent @ 2009-03-04 11:20:17

Maybe because your slow ass hasn't gotten the fucking picture yet I"M NOT GOING TO CALL YOU SO GET OVER IT AND STOP ASKING SHIT
An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat 7 An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat 9 An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat 98 An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat 97

-----------------
Previous message from:rejccd -> mochababy07
Sent @ 2009-03-01 19:59:38

u mite as well had everytime i ask u to call me

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-23 19:19:39

Your acting like I cursed you out

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-23 01:07:25

damn u aint have to say it like that it aint all that i just ask a question

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-22 23:42:25

I dont think so

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-22 23:03:59

ok umm can u call me 2morrow? if u can

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-22 22:59:41

I had to work so it was okay but i'm tired

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-22 22:58:26

how was ur day?

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-22 22:57:13

hey

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-22 22:55:47

wats up babygirl wats good wit you hit ya boy up
Back to top Go down
Mochababy07
Mochababy07

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-22

An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat Empty
PostSubject: Re: An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat   An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:27 am

You said so you aint fucking wit me In your very first message. Implying that you did want to talk to me. Therefore I got to the conclusion that you Did in fact want to holla. But My not liking dreads is what stopped you. Now if you wanted to be friends and get to know me then you should have said that instead of saying FUCKWIT ME! Now I dont care how other females are because they are not me. You asked a question and I answered the question you asked. With was Wats wrong wit da dread heads..I got dreads, so u aint fuckin wit me???? Since you didnt like the answer you got mad. Thats not my fault. If you wanted more to the conversation ask what you really mean instead of that. Like i said thats not my fault that was yours. I'm happy you think i'm attractive but thats not what moves me. At least I answered you instead of just deleting it like I could have done. And like MOST females would have done. I'm also sorry that I'm so straight forward and I dont sugar coat anything because thats not me.

-----------------
Previous message from:nvaletemcusweat -> mochababy07
Sent @ 2009-03-04 22:13:28

LOL..C dats da shit dat I'm talkin bout..I mean I came at u wrong fo callin u a bitch and shit so I apologize BUT females always thank a nigga tryin to hola at dem cause dey look gud or dey got a nice body or a fat ass and dat aint even me..Dat used to be me but I aint one dat lil boy shit..I was just askin a question and I really just wanted to talk to u and get to know u and shit..I mean I guess I was just tryin to c f we couldn't at least be friends ya feel me......But yeah like I said,,I apologize fo how I came at u but if u aint fuckin wit me den dats wassup..I guess I'll undastand..So just take it easy shawty aiight..

-----------------
Previous message from:mochababy07 -> nvaletemcusweat
Sent @ 2009-03-04 21:29:27

You asked a question I answered you its as simple as that. And I'm very good. I just get annoyed when people like yourself ask me questions I've Odviously answered on my profile already. So If i'm a bitch for even Responding to your weak ass attempt to get at me then I guess I'm a bitch An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat 1

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-03-04 15:13:30

lol..ooo u too rude..But datrs wassup..Bitches like u aint no good no way.. Smile

-----------------
Previous message from:mochababy07 -> nvaletemcusweat
Sent @ 2009-03-04 11:21:24

Exactly good bye

-----------------
Sent @ 2009-02-26 20:22:03

lol..Wat up..I got a question..Wats wrong wit da dread heads..I got dreads, so u aint fuckin wit me????
Back to top Go down

An area to post stupid messages guys send you on urbanchat
Page 1 of 1