Chat Rats Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designed to keep everybody talking!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  chatrmchatrm  NewsRmNewsRm  

That one friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mochababy07
Mochababy07

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-22

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: That one friend   That one friend EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 am

I just recently started dating a nice guy. What a Face He is nice funny smart sweet has a good job and he is great to be around. Before we started dating I told my best friend that He liked me and we were going to chill to get to know each other better(he graduated my 9th grade year). She says well I dont think he's boyfriend material because he's not serious enough. Who the hell wants a dude that serious all the time. Shit I know I'M not serious all the time I love to laugh, joke and act silly. He does to and we have alot of fun. We connected and then we started dating. I didn't say shit to her about it cause I knew she'd be negative. Okay I go on myspace yesterday and see a message from her with a link to someones page. I click on the link and its his delusional ex's page. I already know the story b/w them. She wants to get back with him and he just wants to be friends. On her page it said yes its official were getting back together. Plus it had a pic of her and him hugged up(mind you its over a year old). Well to make a long story short I told him about it last night and he made sure to tell her in front of me that there was no way they were getting back together.

My thing with my friend is Who the hell told her to go inspector gadget and try to find something to prove her point and she doesn't even know wtf is going on?? Shit like that pisses me off

What do ya'll think about the situation?
Back to top Go down
mr. webster
Rookie
Rookie
mr. webster

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-02-21

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:06 pm

misery loves company... but pay her no mind yall just do yall.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/DanteWebster
FoxDie
Computer Tech!
Computer Tech!
FoxDie

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-03-09

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:09 pm

Yeah. Pretty much. I usually don't tell people shit about who I'm talkin to. Females are different thought. You all tell each other that shit just oincase the nigga turn out to like eatin body parts and shit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.empyron.com
Sponsored content

That one friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: That one friend   That one friend Empty

Back to top Go down

That one friend
Page 1 of 1