Chat Rats Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designed to keep everybody talking!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  chatrmchatrm  NewsRmNewsRm  

T.I. come on now...really??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DymondMe
Rookie
Rookie
DymondMe

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-02-21

T.I. come on now...really?? Empty
PostSubject: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Im sure everyone has notice T.I. show Road to Redemption on MTV and how he's trying to be a role model and help young people get their lives in order right??

Well where does helping young people get their lives in order through his music video What's Happening-where the kids were dancing and throwing the middle finger up... if that's what you call inspiring kids to have a dream than I dont want my future kids being a part of it

How Do You Feel??
Back to top Go down
$wc
$wc

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 7:03 pm

LIKE YOU MADE THE FIRST FAILED THREAD EVA 2 HIT CHAT RAT LMAO

JK

BUT 4REAL I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYIN TIP NOT EXACTLY A MODEL CITIZEN SO IT IS EASY 2 KAL HIM A HYPOCRITE BY HIM TRYNA SHOW KIDS THE RIGHT PATHS THRU LIFE WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN TAKE THEM....BUT THATS WHY HE'S DOIN IT, HE MADE MISTAKES IN HIS LIFE AND HE LEARNED THEIR HARSH CONSEQUENCES... HE DOESN'T WANT KIDS 2 FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS DOWN DA ROAD OF WRONG CHOICES AND I RESPECT HIM FOR DAT.......EVEN THO I STILL THINK DA NIGGA SNITCHED
Back to top Go down
Meech_
Rookie
Rookie
Meech_

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 am

LMAO that video puts a foot into his mouth..but i like how he is trying to be come a role model not alot of rappers that rap in the same "category" as he does do this type of thing..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mechie254
j-beezy
j-beezy

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 6:19 pm

Yeah he basically saying don't do this then go and does it himself i swear that dude was supposed to be on strike three i tell being famous gives you extra chances if he wasn't as big as he was he'd be locked up forever
Back to top Go down
http://www.urbanchat.com/j-beezy2323?Submit=View+My+Profile
_aggy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 2:58 am

TI has a long ass rap sheet but gets these lil short 1 year sentences...I wonder is he only doing this show because he
is going to jail...if he wasnt going would he have done this??

Did yall see the gorilla zoe incident with the parents being upset?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/voiceofthanati
$wc
$wc

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:54 pm

THE ANSWER TO T.I.'s "SHORT SENTENCE"
_aggy wrote:
TI has a long ass rap sheet but gets these lil short 1 year sentences...I wonder is he only doing this show because he
is going to jail...if he wasnt going would he have done this??

Did yall see the gorilla zoe incident with the parents being upset?
Back to top Go down
DymondMe
Rookie
Rookie
DymondMe

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

$treamz wrote:
LIKE YOU MADE THE FIRST FAILED THREAD EVA 2 HIT CHAT RAT LMAO

JK

BUT 4REAL I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SAYIN TIP NOT EXACTLY A MODEL CITIZEN SO IT IS EASY 2 KAL HIM A HYPOCRITE BY HIM TRYNA SHOW KIDS THE RIGHT PATHS THRU LIFE WHEN HE DIDNT EVEN TAKE THEM....BUT THATS WHY HE'S DOIN IT, HE MADE MISTAKES IN HIS LIFE AND HE LEARNED THEIR HARSH CONSEQUENCES... HE DOESN'T WANT KIDS 2 FOLLOW IN HIS FOOTSTEPS DOWN DA ROAD OF WRONG CHOICES AND I RESPECT HIM FOR DAT.......EVEN THO I STILL THINK DA NIGGA SNITCHED

he dont want to take them down the road he went through than he should've started teaching them within that video than. He got the kids flipping off into the camera as to say..."fuck you Shawty LO" damn thats a mess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T.I. come on now...really??   T.I. come on now...really?? Empty

Back to top Go down

T.I. come on now...really??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chat Rats Lounge :: The Streets :: Da Socializer-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com