Chat Rats Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Designed to keep everybody talking!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  chatrmchatrm  NewsRmNewsRm  

The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-02-21

The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart Empty
PostSubject: The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart   The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8EvWgBACdE&feature=related

This song (minus the Love word add LIKE) describes how I was feeling, But it's like this, that feeling is SLOWLY fading away. It's like iWant to like this person but i Don't see it's there. BUt the point is I've told him that, but it's like he won't stop trying which makes me more attracted to him. If only you guys knew, GOSH!
Back to top Go down
https://chatratunity.forumotion.com
inspired
inspired

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-21

PostSubject: Re: The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart   The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:08 pm

That was a real nice song............I hope that if you truly want it to work between u 2 that it does. Funny thing is an old flame of mine just called me & we finished our convo. right before I clicked on this link. We would have a beautiful relationship but due to bad timing & miscommunication we haven't been able to make it happen. Stick in there if you feel like he's worth it.
Back to top Go down
AlreadyHome-jay
AlreadyHome-jay

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart   The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 am

Lame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart   The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart Empty

Back to top Go down

The Love That We Got.. Fallen Apart
Page 1 of 1